HISTORY OF THE PRACTICE
Our practice was founded by Dr. Charles Robert Helsabeck in 1940. His office was located where the Rural Hall Post Office is today. In 1960 we moved to our current location. There have been several renovations to the office and we currently have seven treatment rooms. Dr. Jim Helsabeck began practicing with his father in 1972 and they worked together for 16 years. Dr. Robert retired in 1988 and several associate dentists have worked alongside Dr. Jim since that time. While in high school, Dr. Vann would observe Dr. Jim and she spent several summers at the office watching and learning the dental fields as she prepared for a career in dentistry. Dr. Jim and Dr. Vann complement each other well and use each other as valuable sources of information. They discuss cases routinely and collaborate on challenging restorative cases.